Ayurvedic Home Remedies For Stomach Disorders
Stomach Pain Around Navel
- Grind 2 teaspoon carom seeds and dried ginger into a fine powder. Add a little black salt. Take 1 teaspoon of this mixture with warm water frequently.
Stools With Blood
- 1 tablespoon juice of the flower of pomegranate with sugar candy (mishri), taken twice daily.
Soak half a nutmeg in 2 cups water for over 2-3 hours. Take 1 teaspoon of this infusion and mix in 1 cup fresh coconut water, drink thrice a day.
Add ¼ teaspoon salt, 3 teaspoon brown sugar or ordinary sugar and 2 teaspoon lime juice to 1 cup of water, mix well and drink.
Take the seeds oftulsi and peepal in equal quantity and grind them to fine powder form. Now add 3 gms. of this powder with a spoonful of honey and lick it twice a day to clear indigestion.
Drinking tea oftulsi leaves also brings quick relief. The filthy substance will get out 6fthe body with sweat and urine. Alternatively add 1 gm. of rock salt in 10 gms. of tulsi leaves paste and swallow it with water.
- Take I teaspoon fenugreek seeds, powder along with milk or buttermilk twice daily for a few days.
- Mix 14 teaspoon powdered cumin seeds and black peeper in a glass of buttermilk. Drink two or three times a day for 2-3 days.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon camphor (kapoor) and 1 tablespoon sandalwood paste to 1 tablespoon warm mustard oil. Massage gently over the lower abdomen.
Colic In Babies
- Boil a teaspoon offennel seeds in a cup of water. Boil for 2-3 minutes and keep it to cool for 15-20 minutes. Strain it. Add 1-2 teaspoon to every feed of milk of the baby. It helps cure colic.
- Take about 10 gms. of tulsi juice, 10 gms. of dry ginger and 20 gms. of jaggery. Mix all of them together to form small tablets. Take this tablet thrice a day with water to set right your digestive process. But during the period you have this trouble, better keep fast or take only easily digestible food.
Appetite Loss (Anorexia)
Take 2 teaspoons of amla juice and mix it with 2 teaspoon honey and 2 teaspoons lime juice. Add 1 cup water and drink on an empty stomach every morning. To take out juice from fresh amla, remove seeds from fresh amla and grind the pulp into a fine paste. Tie it in a muslin cloth and squeeze out the juice. Whenever fresh fruits are not available soul dried amla at night in a cup of water. Strain it the next morning. Add 1/8 teaspoon black pepper powder and 2 teaspoon lime juice. Dilute it if necessary with water and drink every morning regularly on an empty stomach.
Take ½ teaspoon black pepper powder (kali mirch) and 1 tablespoon jaggery powder (shakkar) mixed together.
Mix half teaspoon each of carom seeds, fennel seeds, dried ginger powder, salt and black cumin seeds. Swallow about 3/4 teaspoon of this mixture with water 2-3 times a day.
HEALTH CARE | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | BLOG
© 2005-2008 Online-Health-Care.com. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Online-Health-Care.com is for informational purposes only and is not intended to act as a substitute for a professional healthcare practitioner advise. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, please consult your doctor. We will not be liable for any complications, injuries or other medical accidents arising from or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any information on this web site.